Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Brothers Gettin Hitched

It is finally here, the long awaited and ever anticipated Ruffin Wedding!!  

This past weekend we all gathered in Georgetown, TX  (whew, finally somewhere closer to me!) for the day my parents say they have waited 30 years for!!

For the rehearsal dinner we ate at Gumbos and it was delicious!  It's always fun to get everyone together and just relax and hang out.
























After Gumbos, the boys and girls went their separate ways for Andrew and Jessica's last night of freedom :)

The next morning we woke up early to go set everything up at the venue.  It was such a beautiful place and  perfect for Andrew and Jessica!!




































After that, we had to hide Jessica away so we could have the rehearsal (They couldn't see each other until she walked down the isle!!) Rex's wife Lindsey stepped in for Jessica during the rehearsal.

















Then we all went back to the hotel to shower and freshen up before we had to be back for real thing!



It's official, I have a sister!! Let the party begin!!





 





So wonderful to be there to for my Brother and Jessica as they celebrated this new chapter in their life! I'm excited to see what the future holds for them!

(I'll post more pictures from the wedding when they get them in from the photographer, my camera died so I only have pictures from my phone)


1 comment: