Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

No your eyes are not playing tricks on you...I made CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES!!! And I must say, they are delicious!!! 

All you need is:

1lb of Fresh Strawberries
8oz. package of softened cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp of vanilla
About 1 1/2 graham crackers







First you will want to wash the strawberries and cut off the tops and then gut the insides. I used a small knife...pretty easy!!



Now to make the filling all you do is blend the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. I placed it in a small baggie and cut the corner off to pipe the filling into the strawberries!

Then take your three graham cracker haves and crunch them until they just a big pile of crumbles..

Finally, dip the strawberry in the crumbles and they are ready to go!!!!



You can even drizzle chocolate over them if you'd like! I took them to work and they were gone quick!! Enjoy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment