Monday, April 29, 2013

Cara Box

This past month I participated in my first ever Cara Box Exchange!  Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals hosts the awesome event each month and if you don't know about Cara Box you can learn more here.



This month's theme was "Go Green" and I got paired up with two of the most awesome ladies!  I had the pleasure of getting to know Amanda at MandaLoves and I had fun looking for "green" things throughout the month to put in the Cara Box I sent to her!

And I also got to know Jessa over at Life of a Sports Wife. and she sent me an awesome Cara Box surprise including a green "go green" travel cup, cute little frog bottle opener, a mani/ped kit, aloe gel (which was needed desperately today after my nose ended up burned after my outing with the family Saturday), the most adorable little note kit with a "C" and a green marker board I've already put on my fridge a filled with the grocery list :)



I really enjoyed building a new blogships (friendships) with both ladies and it was neat to see how much we had in common! I look forward to continuing getting to know them more!!

1 comment: