Wednesday, September 5, 2012

West Texas

For labor day weekend I traveled back to good ole West Texas!!!

My first stop was in Wall to visit with some of my Dad's side of the family! It is always a blast when we get together! There are so many sweet little ones that there is never a dull moment.  I love when I get to see their sweet faces and even though we are cousins they call my Aunt Chelsea...I'll take it :)

Kylee

Karter, Kylee, Addi, and Lexi

Jaxon




This wasn't from this weekend, but I love this picture of me and Addi with Karter holding out his arms!! love them!!
























After my day in Wall, I headed back to Lubbock for the rest of the weekend where I got my Rockfish fix and got to visit with all of my favorite people!! Jill and I rocked the rooftop (as usual) and it was great!  I love being able to go back and see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment