Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ScAtTeR bRaInEd

I have most definitely been slacking in the blogging department, but there has been so much going on I haven't had a real break (when I wasn't sleeping).  So it is time to make up for days missed! Here we go!

Well, It's officially time to start the countdown to the half marathon, this motivates me more than anything.  There are only 115 days until I run my first half marathon....eeek! I am signed up to run the San Antonio Rock and Roll Half Marathon....any and everyone should feel free to join! :)   I have been running here and there trying to keep changing it up a bit.  Some trail runs and some street runs.  Christie and I have decided to not let the heat keep us from running and we have doubled up on our water during the day and gone 3 miles right after work.  I am also playing volleyball for a city league and have been going to Zumba as often as I can.  I am about to throw in a few bike rides for a big change up here and there.



In other news, I have gotten back into my crafts!!  Pinterest has given me more ideas than ever!  I made a few little things for my bathroom...cheap candle holders, glass jars, and one pie pan. Super easy!!



I also have starting designing some new flatware...I saw this design on pinterest and LOVED it so I had to try and duplicate it myself...not too bad!